This is a collection of sortable and filterable tables with the intention of giving quick and easy access to information during Ancient Cave attempts. It further aims to gather info from various sources and eventually become an exhaustive collection of info about the game.
If you have any requests, notice some wrong info, or have other input - give me (RealCritical) a note!
If you're interested in this page, you also want to know about the Ancient Cave Guide, which includes advice and a ton of other information, strats, and links to resources, whereas this page's purpose is to list plain values.
How To Use
- click on one or more rows to highlight or unselect them, or right-click on a row to highlight that while clearing any other highlights
- sort columns by clicking on the table header, and sort in opposite order by clicking it again; filter columns by typing in the input field/clicking the checkbox in the table header. sort and filter settings are persistent when switching tabs, and won't be reset when reloading the tab (they will be reset if you close the browser, or hard-reload, though)
- you can quick-focus the name column filter of the currently selected tab by pressing the space bar
- you can switch to Japanese name display with the combination Ctrl+Alt+J, or Ctrl+Alt+Shift+J for a (searchable/filterable) dual view. To get back to English, press Ctrl+Alt+E.
- there are two items with the Name "Deadly Sword" in the game, which are marked with ¹ or ² respectively. Similarily, capsule specials with identical names have been numbered in superscript.
- ingame names (including all spelling errors) have not been changed, though each first letter has been capitalized for improved readability